How close is Reunion to the airport?

Keith

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, im looking to book Reunion Resort for next year and not sure on far reunion resort is from the airport
And what transport would be best suited

Lloyd

Hi, im looking to book Reunion Resort for next year and not sure on far reunion resort is from the airport
Hello, MCO airport AKA Orlando international airport is approximately 30 minutes away and very straight forward. Another local airport is Sanford international which is around 45 mins away.

Lloyd

Hiring a car directly from the airport is the easiest option and there are a number of choices...

Keith

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Lloyd

Many thanks for your response.
Would I need to complete a license or permit to be able to drive in America
I’m a uk resident with a full license

Lloyd

Hiring a car directly from the airport is the easiest option and there are a number of choices...
Hi Lloyd

Many thanks for your response.
Would I need to complete a license or permit to be able to drive in America
I’m a uk resident with a full license
A UK license is adequate and please bring with you the full license along with paper license if you have it. We advise a little homework before arriving on the US roads as certain concepts are different and worth knowing...

Lloyd

Reunion to the airport isn't more than 30 mins and a very straight forward journey. Hiring a car from the airport is very easy, queues at busy times can be annoying but by far the best way to get around.
Hiring a car directly from the airport is the easiest option and there are a number of choices... distance is 30 minutes and very straight forward

You can also check out flights into Tampa. It's only 1.5 hours away and sometimes the pricing can be cheaper. We've done it a couple of times.