PARK CLOSURES

Lloyd

No idea if Disney will or not, more than likely they'll follow Universals policy but we just don't know until they announce. Horrible for all concerned.. It has to be the best thing to do for the safety of the tourists. Are you due to vacate in Orlando soon?

Lloyd

You would think so unfortunately but i guess safety first. No announces from Disney as yet but you would expect Universal, Seaworld and Disney to follow suit... Lets hope we get to enjoy them again soon.

Lloyd

Same with all the attraction parks I think, Disney closed until further notice which is the same with Legoland... Maybe beginning of May but that is hopeful. Realistically June 1st but wouldn't bet on anything.

Lilly Woodridge

Same with all the attraction parks I think, Disney closed until further notice which is the same with Legoland... Maybe beginning of May but that is hopeful. Realistically June 1st but wouldn't bet on anything.
I saw a link on face book that they are planning to announce soft opening on or about Just 16th, not sure how true this is.

Lloyd

lets hope, as a home owner enjoying the rentals and the best start to the year I've ever had and my management company have had so this has hit hard...

I saw a post saying the same thing - soft opening June 15th. Fingers crossed this goes ahead. Be interesting to see what changes the parks have to make. Can't imagine things will remain the same!