Summer rentals

Janey jane

Hi, hope you can help me.
We are wanting to book a rental for the summer for a couple of weeks.
What is the situation there? And any idea when the travel ban and rentals will be lifted please.
Need something to look forward to!

Lloyd

The vacation rental ban was expected to be lifted on Friday just passed but unfortunately the governor extended the ban until today, Monday 4th. However, we also expect the new order being issued by DeSantis later today to continue with the ban but we just don't know how long the ban will go on for. If you're looking to book for the summer i'm positive you'll be fine for that, wherever you book it might be worth asking the procedure should a ban be issued again.
Most places I'm sure will agree to a full refund should the unexpected happen...
Update will be later on the length of the ban...

Lilly Woodridge

The vacation rental ban was expected to be lifted on Friday just passed but unfortunately the governor extended the ban until today, Monday 4th. However, we also expect the new order being issued by DeSantis later today to continue with the ban but we just don't know how long the ban will go on for. If you're looking to book for the summer i'm positive you'll be fine for that, wherever you book it might be worth asking the procedure should a ban be issued again.
Most places I'm sure will agree to a full refund should the unexpected happen...
Update will be later on the length of the ban...
I have been holding off booking due a home due to the "extending ban". This is ridiculous as I can book a hotel but want my family to stay in what I believe is a safer environment. We just want to relax for a week pool side, no contact with others and be safe! Let's hope the next order that comes out is a positive one!

Lloyd

Looks like the ban is coming to an end, about time and Osceola has opened from yesterday, 20th May... phew so we can now book sometime to get a private pool for the kids for a few days at least.