Traveling to florida from UK for our Disney holiday

John

Hi,
What's the benefits with booking in to a villa/vacation home compared to using a hotel either close by or on site at Disney themepark

John

Lloyd

Hi,
What's the benefits with booking in to a villa/vacation home compared to using a hotel either close by or on site at Disney themepark

John
Hi John
Many benefits, especially coming with a family as the number of bedrooms makes life cheaper plus the added advantage of a private kitchen, garage and often private games room. After a hectic day at the parks and the kids are exhausted what better way to calm the mood than a home cooked meal and a private swim while the parents get some "me time"...

Personally, I like the fact that a villa only has one family in it at a time. A hotel has 100's if not 1000's of people in it, all touching everything, kids peeing in the pool. At the moment, I can't think of anywhere else worse to be. At least in a villa I know it was cleaned before I got there and if anyone pees in the pool - at least it's my kids LOL

Joe

I guess with the current pandemic going on staying in packed hotels with people too close for comfort coughing and sneezing - arghhhh I guess a rental home wins now a days

thanks guys your input is much appreciated

joe

Publix use a service called Instacart - bit like Ocado I suppose. Prices are a little more than you'd pay instore, but well worth it to sit by the pool while someone else does your shopping!! Especially at the moment!! Walmart have a service where you order online and pull into a specific parking spot and they bring it to your car. Makes no difference whether you're a tourist or a resident.